Need a new network?
Call 918.234.9991 or email us
Information provided by:
- Better Value
- More Convenient
- Greater Control
Leasing has become the preferred method of acquiring equipment among businesses. Currently, 35% of all equipment is leased. Leasing offers real advantages including better value, more convenience and greater control.
» Better Value
Make better use of your money
- Conventional bank loans usually require more money upfront than leasing and often have restrictive covenants.
- Conventional debt financing may require a 10-20% down payment.
- Leasing generally requires only one or two payments upfront, which are applied to your future payments.
Finance 100% of your costs
In most cases, the full amount of the equipment, as well as the service, shipping, installation costs and maintenance can be included in the lease. This spreads the cost out evenly over the term of the lease freeing up your money to work harder for you.
Realize significant tax savings
Monthly payments on operating leases are typically viewed as operating expenses offering significant tax benefits. You should always consult with your financial advisor to determine the most tax-beneficial lease for your company.
» More Convenient
Speedy and easy
With Annecy's partnership with eLease, most applications receive bids within two business days. This means that you can acquire equipment now, so your business can focus on increasing revenues.
You can tailor a solution that meets your requirements
Leasing is flexible so that you can tailor the length and amount of your payments to meet your business' needs.
- Leases allow you to start with low payments that increase over time so you can concentrate on using the equipment to generate revenue.
- Leases restrict payments to given months of the year so you can plan ahead to cover the slow times.
- Leases allow a significant grace period before your first payment is due.
- Leases offer a more convenient way to add more equipment to your existing lease.
» Greater Control
Avoid the risk of your equipment becoming obsolete
With ownership you run the risk that new technology will render your equipment obsolete within a few years, leaving you with equipment that no longer meets your needs and that is difficult to sell. Leasing allows you to replace or upgrade equipment to keep your business competitive.
Improve your cash flow forecasting
The fixed nature of a lease obligation eliminates uncertainty about the future cost of the equipment. Your lease payments facilitate more accurate forecasting and planning.
No ownership dilution
Leasing allows you to increase the cash flow of your company without bringing in investors to finance capital expenditures.
Please call 918-243-9991 for more information and details.